I never saw myself in a sales career. I worked well over a decade as a supervisor at Costco. I went to work for a paycheck, and what bothered me the most was it didn't matter if I was lazy or worked harder than everyone - I was paid the same. I always thought I would work in retail until I retired, and that’s just the way it was. Leaving my secure job with a steady paycheck was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. But, soon I realized what this career could do for me and my family, and I also understood what a life-changing product it was and how it could save people in my community from financial ruin.
After only a few months with Family Heritage, I am achieving a level of success and personal fulfillment that was never possible with my previous job. I finally broke my own belief barrier that I could finally earn what I was worth. I made the life-changing decision to bet on myself. When you finally figure out that a 9-5 is never going to pay you what you’re worth, you’re ready for the next step.
I like to travel, camp and spend time with my family when I’m not growing my business.
· “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
· “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit”
· “To Do List: Whatever it takes”
• Meeting the needs of small business owners and their families
• Knowledge of the retail industry
• Service to the community